rssNews

>10/01/13 - 9:55pm

World Premiere: Britney's 'Work Bitch' Music Video

World Premiere: Britney's 'Work Bitch' Music Video

Wow. WOW. After watching the "Work Bitch" video premiere on The CW, I basically lay on my couch for a good 15 minutes thanks to a Britney-induced coma. One word: Danceney. That is all. xx

PS Thoughts??? I'm having trouble describing this epic music video, so help me out in the comments!

Don't miss a Britney beat — follow Britney.com blogger Britannica on Facebook and Twitter! Get to work b**ch, and buy "Work Bitch" on iTunes now. To purchase tickets to see "Britney: Piece of Me" in Las Vegas, click here.

Comments (10)

Login or register to post comments
By Favorite | 10/21/13 - 09:10AM

Yes video is really well directedi really enjoyed it and liked it <a href="http://www.favorifashion.com"> fuar hostesleri </a> Thank you

By 111promtion | 10/07/13 - 07:10AM

Lots of ENERGY! I hope Brit is finally back for good. No more acting like a twit! You have too much money to make! Be sure your roadies bring along their <a href="http://eaglesafetyproducts.com/product-category/safety-equipment/">safety equipment</a> ! No accidents! Smiling

Sincerely,
Your Fans

By ChrisNajar | 10/03/13 - 10:10AM

Cool.

By soccer | 10/03/13 - 08:10AM

yes she did look a bit like a lion tamer, other than that she looked amazing i agree the pink/blue outfit with the water around her was my favourite part aswell. Smiling

By itsdiegobitch | 10/02/13 - 03:10PM

Love her I am ready Las Vegas

By Number One Fan | 10/02/13 - 12:10PM

Love this video. She's hot the video is hot. She had some whips in here. That is hot. Hot black leather. I can't wait until her album comes out on December 3rd right after her birthday on December 2nd. How cool is that. Yes QUEEN b**** IT BACK!

By kimo_atto | 10/02/13 - 05:10AM

itsssssssss reallly gooood and awesomney ....she is dancing with great energy ....she is hot hot hot in every scene ... loved how she used the whip!!!! lol... the video is really well directed....i really enjoyed it and liked it
love u Britney..xx00..

dear Britannica, i would like to her ur thoughts on this page about this vid? hope u will write some (finger cross)....take care....

By DanceStar | 10/02/13 - 03:10AM

I LOVE IT!!!
It's a bit too dominatrix-y for my liking, but apart from that.... She looks amazing, I love her makeup, and the pink/blue outfit where she's surrounded by water is my favourite!!
We all know she's incredible, now the rest of the world gets to be reminded of that too!

By SassyBrit | 10/01/13 - 11:10PM

She's seriously back! In this video is clear as daylight that the queen of pop is BACK b****!

By jimmy.selaznog21 | 10/01/13 - 11:10PM

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!! I want to go see her in vegas!!!! Ahhhhhhh!!!!!

23 Fans Online