rssNews

>08/07/12 - 8:02pm

Britney's Ties To '50 Shades of Grey'

Britney's Ties To '50 Shades of Grey'

The author of the New York Times-bestselling book, 50 Shades of Grey, has selected our very own Britney Spears for her dream playlist to accompany the S&M-fueled romance between characters Christian Grey and Anastasia Steele. While the book is well on its way to being made into a major motion picture, the suggested soundtrack is merely a fantasy in the erotic mind of author E L James... for now.

Don't judge me for reading this stuff (hey, it's kind of... interesting), but Brit does make a cameo in the first book of the trilogy. I squealed when I read it:

Would you like to hear Brit's "Toxic" crooning in the background while Ana, her inner goddess and her 50-shades-of-f**ked-up lover get all hot 'n' heavy on the big screen? Just curious. After Brit's "S&M (Remix)" with Rihanna, I could totally see it. Photo via Getty Images.

Don't miss a Britney beat — follow Britney.com blogger Britannica on Facebook and Twitter!

Comments (7)

Login or register to post comments
By sidneyheidi | 08/13/12 - 11:08AM

Best Soundtrack And sexy woman in the world ,She's girl idol

________________________________
<a href="http://www.th-m88.com" title="บาคาร่า">m88</a>

By it'sbritneybitch | 08/11/12 - 03:08AM

Could anyone imagine Britney playing Ana? O.o

By Balkarcel | 08/08/12 - 05:08PM

I <3 Brit

By cdubnwv88 | 08/08/12 - 03:08PM

Personally, I have not read the books, but if they are as steamy as they are marketed to be, I think the perfect Britney song would be "Lace and Leather".

By hapy | 08/08/12 - 01:08PM

I can't think of anyone better than Britney for the soundtrack,most sexy girl in the world

By soccer | 08/08/12 - 08:08AM

yes it would be cool to have a britney song on the soudtrack brit the queen b of both pop and fiction Smiling and no i won't judge you for reading it !!!!

By kimo_atto | 08/08/12 - 12:08AM

its Britney b****, she taught us to be free-less and to do what ever we desire ,we can expect anything from Britney and still say,its Britney b****! we love her....love u Britney ....

8 Fans Online