rssNews

>06/17/13 - 12:14pm

Britney Premieres Official 'Ooh La La' Single (Listen Now!)

Britney Premieres Official 'Ooh La La' Single (Listen Now!)

♫ ♪ Baby come with me and be my ooh la la... ♫

Britney premiered her not new single from The Smurfs 2 soundtrack this morning, and I AM OBSESSED. It's got a super-pop, fantastically fun beat, and I spent a good 20 minutes dancing around my lil office with the track on repeat. Don't judge. Take a listen, and tell me what you think:

Brit Brit also called into On Air with Ryan Seacrest this morn to discuss the track, listen to the interview in full:

I was stoked to hear that Brit's boys will be appearing in the "Ooh La La" music video! “They were actually really, really good onset. They were, like, acting and my oldest son Preston was right on cue every time they would tell him to do something,” Britney tells Ryan. She also dished on what we're ALL been waiting for since Femme Fatale — her eighth studio album. "I want to definitely take this album and have a new approach with it and make it a little different than anything I’ve ever done," she says. “Will has a lot of really interesting different tracks that I’ve listened to that are really cool that I haven’t actually written on yet, but there’s a lot of guitar, and I think people will be surprised with this album. It’s gong to be really different.”

ZOMG I can't wait!!! ♫ ♪ C’mon, turn it up ’till the speakers pop, break it down, show me what you’ve got... ♪ xx

Don't miss a Britney beat — follow Britney.com blogger Britannica on Facebook and Twitter!

Comments (5)

Login or register to post comments
By soccer | 06/26/13 - 08:06AM

yes it is a fun and funky song and i loved it

By jenniferhudson | 06/18/13 - 03:06AM

From hit me baby one more time to this new song..Britney your rock....I made a special custom app from http://www.appostrophic.com/ipad-app-development/ to get the latest songs of Britney fresh from charts.....

By kimo_atto | 06/17/13 - 03:06PM

so cool so friendly song, for the kids or must say for all the family who love the show smurfs and the movie....love u Britney....xxoo..

By ChrisNajar | 06/17/13 - 02:06PM

@Britannica, thanks SO much for all the good work you put on this page. It's just amazing to have both the amazing song and the full interview, all in one. Thank you Smiling

Regarding Britney ❤ ... wow.. the song, I just love it. It's amazing how Britney Spears can always touch the fibers of my soul and heart with her voice. Even listening to her on the phone is a sweet, sweet dessert to my ears.

Call me crazy. I don't care. I just love the woman ❤

She didn't sound quite sure about the Vegas thing on the call. To be honest, I would rather like Britney having a typical tour, visiting several cities and countries. For us non-US residents is very expensive to go to Vegas. Not that Brit is not worth it... of course she's worth every penny spent... but it would be much easier for foreign fans like me and zillions of Latin American fans to travel to Miami, L.A. or other cities to see her, support her and love her with the true and sincere love we real fans have.

Anyways... it's just my personal opinion. May all things go well for my sweet babe Brit Brit ❤. I hope things will sort out in the best of ways for her.

Last but not least... Can't wait for the video !!!

By mcvenriq | 06/17/13 - 12:06PM

.. It's Very Godney, I Loved!!!

27 Fans Online