rssNews

>08/31/12 - 9:57am

Bikini Britney Says Hello Again!

Bikini Britney Says Hello Again!

We're so blessed! Britney just keeps gracing us with bikini pics — she posted a sexy new shot yesterday evening on her Twitter! She's so cute in her teeny bikini and those glasses... and that body! Stunned. For more hot summer shots of Brit Brit, check out my "Bikini Britney" board on Britney's Pinterest. Happy Labor Day weekend, B fans! xx

Don't miss a Britney beat — follow Britney.com blogger Britannica on Facebook and Twitter!

Comments (10)

Login or register to post comments
By Kenneth | 09/25/13 - 01:09AM

You are so beautiful and hot.I am a big fan of you and your lovely voice.In this photos you are looking amazing. <a href="http://www.socialyup.com/">Get Real Facebook Fans</a>

By T.Lynch | 09/17/13 - 02:09AM

Looks so sexy and beautiful with your nice bikini. Smiling

--------------------------------
<a href="http://gramilicious.com/">get free instagram followers</a>

By Buy instagram Likes | 08/02/13 - 01:08PM

You’re so interesting! I don’t think I’ve truly read through a single thing like that before. So good to discover somebody with a few genuine thoughts on this subject matter. Really.. thanks for starting this up. This website is something that’s needed on the internet, someone with a little originality! <a href="http://followersbuddy.com">Buy instagram Likes</a>

By Ignaciogibbs | 06/25/13 - 09:06PM

You look so hot in this Bikini Suit Britney. You make me hot too. You are one of the hottest star that I admire most. Love you Britney. - <a href="http://www.instahustle.com/">buy instagram Comment</a>

By João Vitor Ramos | 09/09/12 - 01:09AM

OMGG Britney really hot haha <3

By soccer | 09/01/12 - 04:09PM

cute and classy

By mathtimms | 09/01/12 - 03:09PM

... wolf whistle... !! xx ...

By Dr.Shadow | 08/31/12 - 01:08PM

Britney is probably one of the hottiest women in Her thirties. As I wrote on twitter, I couldn't sleep for a while after I seeing photo =) But I would really want to teach Jason how to take pictures (I suppose it was him who took it). Come on, why did you cut Her beautiful legs?)))_

Anyways, I would also like to thank Real Britannica for RT my tweet. My really hope is Britney will read one of my comments one day. I really love Her with all of my heart and wish Her the best!

By kimo_atto | 08/31/12 - 11:08AM

well maybe summer is ending but our Britney time is just starting , love u Britney....

By stiffjoint | 08/31/12 - 11:08AM

The figure stacks up filling all expectations
A certain number perturbs known variables a result of the goldfish bowl phenomenon
Attempting to split and hack what is essentially playtime online
I whip out a few digits calculate how long it would take to jump from the fire into the stew
Rushing headlong throbbing into you
X